Thursday, February 19, 2015

Accountability

Last night, I sat down to write today's post....and my internet refused to connect.
So, while I waited, I grabbed my phone, thinking I would peruse Pinterest...(since I had no idea what I was going to write about)
and I had the same result.
NOTHING.
I sat for several minutes, and finally decided that it was a sign.
The universe was just telling me to go to bed.
It was late, and it was ok to not write tonight.
~
I do have to admit, writing this blog is probably the most consistent thing I have ever done.
I really can't think of anything else in my life that actually involves taking a pretty good chunk out of my day, includes some work and thought, and is something that I have to plan for, and find time to do....and I still do it.
And I have done it for 167 consecutive days.
WHY DOESN'T THIS WORK WITH EXERCISE FOR ME?!!!

~
I am sure it has something to do with the fact that I actually ENJOY writing.
And I get to sit down while I do it.
Maybe I should make my husband build a desk around the treadmill for the computer.
I saw one of those on pinterest. 
That is probably the best way for me to get my butt off the chair.
It's worth a shot.
~
I also think the biggest reason that I haven't gotten lazy with this blog yet has nothing to do with me....but rather with those that keep me accountable.
(I wish that worked for exercise too!  For some reason...it doesn't.)
Just ask Colleen.  And my now extinct gym membership.  And Y membership.)
:)


Thank you to everyone who reads my babble.
You really do lift me higher, and keep me writing.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment